Send me a message when people will stop talking about the punch and it will be safe to visit the densi tag.
I’m going to stalk people who repost edits/gifs till they die.
Kamil Stoch || Zbigniew Bródka
Gold Medalists Sochi 2014
Mamy 4 złoto!!!
1. Coca Cola, Pepsi, Sprite, Mountain Dew or Dr. Pepper?
2. Cats, dogs, horses, lizards or hamsters?
3. TV, cinema, computer, iPod or gaming console?
4. Rock, rap, pop, metal or punk?
5. Black, white, blue, red or green?
6. Salad, hamburger, ice cream, chips or fruit?
7. Kindergarten, elementary, junior high, high school or college?
8. United States, Canada, Australia, France or England?
9. Swimming, fishing, tanning, theme parks or camping?
10. Snowball fights, snowmen, snow angels, sledding or ice skating?
11. English, math, science, history or art?
12. Gummy worms, lollipops, gum, chocolate bars or cotton candy?
13. Xbox 360, Gamecube, Playstation, Nintendo Wii or Handheld?
14. Facebook, WordPress, Tumblr, YouTube or Google?
15. Cute guys, tough guys, smart guys, hot guys or this is dumb?
16. Flats, heels, uggs, flip flops or skater shoes?
17. Early morning, noon, early afternoon, late afternoon or evening?
18. Bathroom, living room, bedroom, kitchen or attic?
19. Face-to-face, home phone, cell phone, instant messenger or twitter?
20. Skinny jeans, flared jeans, capris, shorts or skirts?
21. T-shirt, hoodies, tank top, tube top or halter top?
22. McDonald’s, Wendy’s, KFC, Burger King or Dairy Queen?
23. Car, airplane, train, boat or walking?
24. Coffee, tea, water, milk or soda?
25. Drama, comedy, horror, action/adventure or thriller?
You can ask me anything and I’ll answer honestly, but only with yes and no.
Third gold medal for Poland oh my God.
He was very, very hopeful that Callen was not.
"You’re not the pizza guy," Kensi said, tugging at the ties around her waist.
Callen pointed at her. “You’re not Deeks.”
Deeks inched a little further into the shadows of his living room and wished for the ability to summon clothing.
"Yeah, uh," she cleared her throat, "I’m just borrowing his shower because mine’s busted."
"And ordering pizza."
She smiled a ridiculously fake smile. Deeks loved her like crazy and she was an amazing agent but when it came to off-duty lying she was like a five year old. “You know me, always hungry.”
"Is Deeks here?"
She cleared her throat again and secured her robe even tighter. “Is he here?”
"That’s what I’m asking."
"Right, that’s what - uh, no. No, he’s not." She gestured toward the street. "He went out to walk Monty."
"Interesting." Callen leaned a little to peek behind her.
She put her hand on the edge of the door in an effort to block him. “Not really interesting, actually. Very common. Happens a few times a day, if you can believe it.”
Callen’s eyes landed back on Kensi. “I bet.”
"So did you want to come back later? Tomorrow, maybe?"
He shrugged. “I was thinking I’d wait.”
Deeks could practically hear her pulse pick up. “Wait?”
"Yes, wait. He’s not going to be gone too long, is he? How long does it take to walk a dog?"
"Hours. Sometimes it can take hours."
Deeks watched helplessly as Monty trotted up to the door and started sniffing at Callen’s shoes.
"Even without the dog?"
"Monty!" Kensi’s knuckles were turning white she was gripping so hard. "What a surprise!"
Callen laughed and shook his head. “Okay, tell him I dropped by and I’ll pick up that drive tomorrow.”
Her hand dropped down and her smile returned, the relief palpable. “Yes, definitely. I will do that.”
He smiled and called into the apartment, “Night, Deeks!”